ENGAGEMENT AND INITIALISATION
Our Account Executive will brief the Implementation Team, sharing documentation, demos and your emerging Customer Success Plan.
- Project Kick-off – introduction to your Implementation Team, establishing ways of working, walk through of scope, timelines and high-level project plan, and methods of communication.
- Finalising the project plan document and agree upon the implementation plan
ANALYSIS & DESIGN
The Implementation Team will get the blue print agreed upon and the solution accepted.
- During this phase the team will agree on the business processes and familiarise the users with Terminologies and the interface.
- This is also when the consultants will design the templates for the master data, parameters, processes and report processes for data collection.
To consider how much data to bring across and to calculate the dedicated time to collect the data and to ensure that it can be completed within timescales.
- Our consultant will give guidance on where to extract your data from and how to populate the template with your static data, data such as Entities, Locations, Departments, Employees, Customers and Suppliers, Stock and Chart of Accounts.
- The transition to a brand-new system is also to avoid the replication of the existing system but to create efficiencies in your finance processes, and this is the time to take the opportunity to cleanse your data.
BUILD & CONFIGURATION
Installations, parameters and defaults configurations.
This phase the consultants will ensure that all required installations is performed on the client environment.
- Processes, parameters and defaults settings as per blueprint is configured.
- Business flows and processes are deployed.
- Profiles, Roles and Users are created
- Reporting development commences.
Our consultant will load your static data into the system using your completed Data Import Templates.
Create test scenarios, using the SDD to define
- Identify testers and book in their time for testing
- Change management, stakeholder updates and rollout prep
- Financial Data preparation
- Reporting requirements
Before the system is released for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), the Implementation Team will have carried out Quality Assurance (QA) to test the configuration and set-up. UAT is performed by your system users. It ensures that the system meets your requirements as outlined in the Solution Definition document and works with your business processes
User Acceptance Testing We will provide you with generic test scripts, which you can tailor to your specific business processes. In order to create your UAT scripts, you should consider:
- Your end-to-end Sales cycle
- Procure-to-Pay process
- Budgeting and Forecasting process GL Management & Cash Management
- Period Close
- Asset Management
The System is now ready to be introduced through a systemic deployment and go live.
- The deployment readiness review is completed.
- The masterfiles data and static data has been done prior to this stage and all data is
Sign off prior to system transactions.
- During the period after the tasks are completed, there will be a go/no-go decision. Once the decision is a ‘go’ then the Deploy Gateway must be signed, which signifies that everything has been completed ready for going live.